Now it’s all ready to revolution. The upcoming Cydia alternative app store, iMods is going to be launched. Therefore, the first public beta testing of iMods is stating now. So, do you like to iMods download for your iPhone, iPad or iPod.?
iMods is the another app store for apple iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch devices which is alternative to Cydia store. Follow bellow link for more detail about the Cydia alternative iMods store..
The iMods developers have decided to release iMods for the first 500 peoples who sign-up with the program. So, the user subscription was started on 22nd September 2015 onward & now it has been filled first 500 VIP spots. But you can still sign-up at http://iMods.co/signup to reserve your spot for iMods beta testing.
On past 16th of August, They had published a video of the Official iMods beta walkthrough. The video shows iMods app installed on a iPhone with navigating the several section, search apps & how to install and many more in detail. Looks like it could give a real challenge to Cydia & Cydia app on iDevices. Watch this video walkthrough of iMods to get real idea..
- Modern stylish UI – well matching with latest firmware like iOS 8 & 9
- Do not want to jailbreak your device to install. (Actually jailbreak is re-branded in iMods)
- Wirelessly install
- allows streamline iOS customization
- Able to customize user profile
- Adds free
- Touch ID verification supports for payments of purchases in iMods
- Continuous monitoring – If a tweak has a problem and it doesn’t work properly or crashes often, it will be taken it down from the iMods store, so users are not scare about.
- You can find tweaks easily and effectively – well categorized with “top free”, “top paid”, “new items”..
iMods release date?
How to install?
iMods download & install using the iMods installer. This tool installs iMods wirelessly to your phone. iMods installer available in two versions for both Windows & Mac platform.
Is jailbreak needed to install iMods?
No. only the iMods installer tool. (Actually jailbreaking is re-branded in iMods)
Can I install iMods without using a computer?
Like Cydia install, here you have to use a computer to install iMods wirelessly.
What do you think about iMods? could it act as a real alternative for Cydia? In near future, we can exactly know that..
You also may like :