This will be really good news for Apple 32 bit device users. The brand new jailbreak, Home Depot is now released to jailbreak 32 bit devices. Are your iOS 9 user? Yes, follow Home Depot for jailbreak & download Cydia for iOS 9.3.4 – 9.1 Phone, iPad & iPod device. Home Depot code was written by the famous iOS hacker, Stefan Esser (aka i0n1c)
Can Pangu use for 32 bit devices ?
No, Pangu latest iOS 9 jailbreak only support for 64 bit users. So 32 bit device users only jailbreak with Home Depot solution.
Home Depot supported Devices for Cydia
iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch (32 bit)
We like to list Devices as follows
- iPhone 4S – iOS 9.2.1 to iOS 9.3.4
- iPhone 5 GSM – iOS 9.3.4 / iPhone 5 Global iOS 9.1 – 9.3.3
- iPhone 5C GSM – iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.4 / iPhone 5C Global iOS 9.3.2
- iPad 2 Wifi,GSM,CDMA,Mid 2012 – iOS 9.1 to iOS 9.3.4
- iPad Mini WiFi – iOS 9.2.1
- iPad 3 WiFi – iOS 9.3.4
- iPad 3 GSM – iOS 9.3.1
- iPad 3 CDMA – iOS 9.3.3
- iPod Touch 5th Gen – iOS 9.3.2 – 9.3.4
Home Depot Support iOS versions to install Cydia
- iOS 9.3.4
- iOS 9.3.3
- iOS 9.3.2
- iOS 9.3.1
- iOS 9.3.0
- iOS 9.2.1
- iOS 9.2.0
- iOS 9.1.0
Download Home Depot Jailbreak tool
This jailbreak solution is similar to the Yalu jailbreak and users need to follow Cydia Impactor to jailbreak deivce and install Cydia application with Home Depot.
Instructions for Home Depot users
- Please backup your Device before use Home Depot Jailbeak solution
- This jailbreak only available with 32 bit devices. If you have 64-bit device, Please follow our Cydia Download installer to install Cydia – Click here to install
- Jailbreak solution only support for iOS 9.1 – 9.3.4. Home Depot will not support for iOS 9.3.5 – 10.2.1 later versions and also lower versions.
- Home Depot is semi tethered jailbreak. Jailbreak solution is like Yalu and Pangu 9.2 – 9.3.3. You need to reactivate jailbreak after reboot your device.
- This jailbreak will not support for iOS 9.3.5 devices. If you upgrade to iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak will be gone and Cydia also will disappear.
How to jailbreak and install Cydia with Home Depot
- Download Home Depot latest version (MixtapePlayerRC3.ipa) & Cydia Impactor latest versions using above links on to your computer
- Connect Your Device to computer and Execute Cydia Impactor application
- Drag and Drop MixtapePlayerRC3.ipa file to Cydia Impactor and click start button
- Please enter your Apple ID and Password (Better to use another apple ID with this jailbreak). Wait and observe process.
- Once jailbreak is completed with Cydia Impactor, You can see Home Depot Jailbreak app on Home Screen(When you tap on it, Apple Untrusted Developer message will appear).
- Now you need to trust Home Depot under Settings – > General – > Device Management. Tap your email Under device management and Trust Home Depot for safe with your device (This process is same with Yalu/Pangu Jailbreak). Then You can see this app is Verified for your Device.
- Please Tap Home Depot in your device Home Screen. You can see two buttons Mixtape Player, Prepare for jailbreak. Tap Prepare for Jailbreak – > Tap Accept – > Tap Jailbreak. Wait and observe jailbreak process.
- You can see Cydia is installing while jailbreak process is running. If storage full message appear, Please tap OK to continue jailbreak.
- You can see Cydia with your device home screen. If not appear follow these steps(Your device and MAC should run with same WiFi network).
— Open Terminal Type ssh root@<your ip address> Enter
— Type password alpine Enter
— You can see the device name and root. Type uname -a Enter
— Type uicache Enter
Now you can see Cydia icon with your device. Tap Cydia and wait until load for your Device. Enjoy with Cydia with your 32 bit Device.