Install Cydia for iOS 6.0 – 6.1.2 iDevices with evasi0n jailbreak
This is the Cydia installation process for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch devices which are running on iOS 6.0 through iOS 6.1.2. We like you to remember , jailbreak is initial & essential step for install Cydia on iOS devices. You can not ignore the jailbreak process if you want real Cydia for your iPhone , iPad & ipod Touch. There for we use evasi0n as jailbreak tool for jailbreak & install Cydia for iOS 6.1.2 – 6.0 running devices.
evasi0n jailbreak tool developed by the team of evad3rs and they also released another toll named evasi0n7 for iOS 7.0.x jailbreak. evasi0n tool do the job as untethered jailbreak, thus no need to you to boot your iDevice with aid of a computer each time. Also here we used latest & stable version of evasi0n for jailbreak & install Cydia. Follow the instructions & step guide below, you can easily install Cydia without any doubt.
Please note that: you continue the process your Owen risk, but don’t worry.! this is the real way to get Cydia on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with evasi0n jailbreak.
Supporting iOS versions
- iOS 6.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.2, 6.1, 6.1.1, 6.1.2
- iPhone 5 / 4s /4 / 3GS
- iPad 4 / 3 /2
- iPad Mini
- iPod Touch 5 / 4
Requirements for evasi0n jailbreak
- A computer for download & install evasi0n tool – Windows XP+ / Mac OS X 10.5+ / Linux x86 / x86_64
- USB cable for connect iDevice to the computer
- iTunes installed if Windows
Follow steps below..
- Completely backup the device using iTunes for your important data protection
- Turn-off all pass-code & security locks
- Close all application oped
- Download & install latest version of evasi0n (1.5.3) on your computer : for Windows / for Mac / for Linux
- Connect your device using USB cable to the computer when program will prompt you
6. Click on “jailbreak” button to start the jailbreak process
7. After few minutes you will see evasi0n icon on your home screen and tap it to continue
8. If all right Cydia will be on your device & customize your device with Cydia
Note that :
- If the process gets stuck somewhere, it’s safe to restart the program, reboot the device (holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
- If you get an error on OS X 10.8 saying that evasi0n can’t be opened, control-click (Mac) or right-click (Windows / Linux) the app and choose ‘Open’.