Finally, the Pangu team has discovered iOS 9.3.3 – 9.2 jailbreak solution for iDevice users. So, now you can Cydia download your iPhone, iPad & iPod devices running latest iOS versions using new Pangu jailbreak tool.
Here we like to show all necessary information & guides for our users to get Cydia for iOS 9.3.3 – 9.2 devices. Please check your device compatibility in bellow details before enter the jailbreak pathway. You are with supported device, then follow bellow instructions to get your loving Cydia for your device without any matter.
Note: If you haven’t a Windows PC, then follow browser-based method to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 – 9.2
Pangu jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 – 9.2 supporting devices
New Pangu jailbreak only works with 64-bit devices such as;
- iPhone SE, iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S
- iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air
- iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2
- iPod Touch 6G
(Pangu not supports for iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad Mini 1st generation & iPod Touch 5 devices)
Important things about Pangu iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3 jailbreak
- Versions : Chinese version
- Release date : July 24, 2016
- Cydia version : Integrates Cydia installer 1.1.27
- Supporting firmware : iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3
- Type of jailbreak : Semi-tethered jailbreak
- Computer platform : Windows
Requirements for Pangu jailbreak
- A Computer (Currently Windows only)
- Latest version of iTunes installed on computer
- USB cable to connect your device with computer
- iOS 9.2, 9.2.1, 9.3, 9.3.1, 9.3.2, 9.3.3 running iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch (64-bit only)
Important instructions before use Pangu iOS 9 jailbreak
- Update your iOS version to iOS 9.3.3 as latest
- Please backup your data using iTunes or iCloud.
- Turn off Passcode (go to Settings > Passcode > Enter your passcode > Turn Passcode Off > Enter your passcode)
- Turn off Find My iPhone (go to Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone > Click to turn off)
- Also better to disable Anti-Virus program in your PC.
How to jailbreak & Cydia download on iPhone, iPad, iPod iOS 9.3.3 – 9.2 using Pangu tool?
This guide show you how install Cydia for your iOS 9.3.3 – 9.2 devices using Chinese version of the Pangu jailbreak tool. If you are English user? Then follow Pangu jailbreak English version to install Cydia for your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Download & install pphelper tool for Windows
Connect your device to Computer using USB cable
Click on the only button on the window
Go to Settings ->General->Profile Management and select the profile that available with your Apple ID & trust
Now open the Pangu/PP app on your iOS device’s home screen.
Unlock your device and launch Panngu/PP app again. After few moments your device will reboot with Cydia on the Home screen. Congratulations.! You have successfully jailbroken & install Cydia on iOS 9.3.3. Tap on Cydia icon to initial launch & prepare the filesystem.
Unable to jailbreak your device with Pangu ? Just follow bellow guide to fix common issues & jailbreak successful..
- This is semi-untether jailbreak. So, you need to re-run the jailbreak after each reboot. Do not delete the Pangu/PP app on your device’s Home screen because you will need to re-execute the app to enter the jailbreak status and use Cydia & tweaks after restart your device.