This is the complete tutorial for how to jailbreak iOS 8.3 – 8.1.3 with Cydia using untethered TaiG jailbreak. All iPhone, iPad or iPod devices are running iOS 8.1.3, 8.2 or 8.3 welcome to jailbreak & install Cydia with latest TaiG tool with super fast & easy steps. just follow the instructions are given below to success..
Important instructions before start jailbreak
- Please backup your data before jailbreak.
- If you aren’t already at iOS 8.3, strongly recommend you to update your firmware to iOS 8.3 using iTunes.
- Turn off passcode (go to Settings > Passcode > Enter your passcode > Turn Passcode Off > Enter your passcode)
- Turn off Find My iPhone (go to Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone > Click to turn off)
- Disable Anti-virus programs.
Requirements for TaiG jailbreak
- A Windows running computer with installed iTunes
- USB cable to connect your device with computer
- iOS 8.3, 8.2 or iOS 8.1.3 running iPhone, iPad or iPod
About TaiG iOS 8.3 jailbreak
- Versions : V2.0.0 (initial release), V2.2.1 (latest version)
- Cydia installer version : Cydia installer 1.1.18
- Release date : 23rd June 2015
- Supporting firmware : iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.1.3
- Type of jailbreak : Untethered jailbreak
- Computer platform support : Windows
Follow Steps ;
Step 01 >> Backup your data using iTunes
Step 03 >> Connect your iOS device to computer with USB cable.
Step 04 >> Right click on the extracted “TaiGJbreak_EN.exe” file & select “Run as administrator” for launch the program.
Step 05 >> Then, the Program will detect your device & shows your device’s firmware on the window. Uncheck the “3K Assistant 2.3.0” check-box to prevent installing Chinese app store.Step 06 >> Click “Start” to begin jailbreak. Keep your device well connected and wait patiently. Just ignore If you see storage full errors.
Step 07 >> Once the jailbreak completes, you will be shown “jailbreak succeeded” massage. Then, your idevice will reboot and you can see Cydia app on your Homescreen.
Recommend for you :