Team Pangu has released tool for iOS 9.1 jailbreak. So, we like to show all necessary information & guides for our users to get Cydia for iOS 9.1 devices. This is how to jailbreak & Cydia download your iPhone, iPad & iPod on iOS 9.1 – 9.0 using Pangu jailbreak
This versions of Pangu jailbreak can be used to jailbreak & install Cydia for iOS 9.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.0.1 & iOS 9.0
Pangu iOS 9.1 jailbreak supports devices
New Pangu iOS 9.1 jailbreak only works with 64-bit devices such as;
- iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S
- iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air
- iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2
- iPod Touch 6
(Pangu iOS 9.1 jailbreak is not supported for the iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad Mini 1st generation & iPod Touch 5 devices)
Important things about Pangu iOS 9.1 – 9.0 jailbreak
- Initial Versions : Pangu 1.3.0 for Windows / Pangu 1.1.0 for Mac
- Release date : March 11, 2016
- Cydia version : Integrates Cydia installer 1.1.26
- Supporting firmware : iOS 9.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0
- Type of jailbreak : Untethered jailbreak
- Computer platform support : Windows & Mac
Requirements for Pangu 9 jailbreak
- A Computer (Windows or Mac)
- Latest version of iTunes installed on computer
- USB cable to connect your device with computer
- iOS 9.0, 9.0.1, 9.0.2, 9.1 running iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch (64-bit only)
Important instructions before use Pangu iOS 9 jailbreak
- Please backup your data using iTunes or iCloud.
- Switch your device to “Airplane mode”
- Turn off Passcode (go to Settings > Passcode > Enter your passcode > Turn Passcode Off > Enter your passcode)
- Turn off Find My iPhone (go to Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone > Click to turn off)
- Also better to disable Anti-Virus program in your PC.
Update : Pangu 1.3.1 for Windows & Pangu 1.1.0 for Mac update released for iOS 9.1 – 9.0 jailbreak
Download Pangu jailbreak tool latest version (16.03.2016)
How to jailbreak iOS 9.1– 9.0 using Pangu?
Step 01. Download latest version of Pangu jailbreak tool for Windows or Mac from above official download link
Step 02. Launch Pangu Jailbreak (Windows users -Right Click on the downloaded “Pangu9_v1.3.0.exe” and select the “Run as Administrator”. Mac users – Right click on the Pangu9 icon, and click on Open in the menu options, then click on “Open” button)
Step 03. Connect your device to computer via USB cable. Then click on “Start” button.
Step 04. Click on “Already Backup” to continue jailbreak.
Step 05. Your device will reboot and you will be asked to enable “Airplane Mode”
Step 06. Then, it will be ask you to unlock your device and run the Pangu app. Tap on Pangu app icon in the home screen to proceed.
Step 07. Then, tap on the “Accept” button to give permission to access photo library. Then click “OK” to continue.
Step 08. Wait patiently & keep your device connected. Once the process is completed, your device will reboot again.Step 09. Congratulations.! you have successfully jailbroken your device. Now you can see the Cydia icon on your home screen.