What is extra_recipe jailbreak ? This is the modified version of Yalu jailbreak to resolve the stability issues on iPhone 7 & 7+ devices on iOS 10.1.1 jailbreak. As you may know, previous yalu + mach_portal jailbreak of iOS 10.1.1 was not stable on iPhone 7/7+.
Here’s all what you know about extra_recipe jailbreak?
- Compatibility : iPhone 7 & 7 Plus on iOS 10.1.1
- Current version : beta 1
- More stable on iPhone 7/7+
- Fixed backboardd issues
- Does not (yet) install Cydia
- Does not enable Substrate
- This jailbreak only compatible with iPhone 7 & 7 Plus devices, will not be supported for any other 64-bit/32-bit device
- This jailbreak works on iOS 10.1.1 only. iOS 10 – 10.1 and iOS 10.2 or later versions are not supported for extra_recipe jailbreak
How to jailbreak iPhone 7 / 7 Plus on iOS 10.1.1 with extra_recipe+yaluX ?
Just download extra_recipe+yaluX.ipa & install to your device with Cydia Impactor tool. If you want some help, follow this link for step-by-step tutorial. extra_recipe jailbreak procedure is also same as the mach_portal jailbreak procedure, but extra_recipe will not be automatically installed Cydia on your device during the jailbreak process.
The extra_recipe jailbreak is in early stage & currently at beta 1. So, do not recommend using the current release if you’re already jailbroken. Just keep using mach_portal+yaluX until the next update that will fix issues in the current beta 1 version.
Update 1: extra_recipe+yaluX beta 3 released with substrate support !
Update 2: extra_recipe+yaluX beta 4 released with substrate & iOS 10.0.x support !
Update 3: extra_recipe-Cydia jailbreak released with adds support to all 64-bit devices. (iPhone 7 / 7+ only suport iOS 10.1.1)