Pangu Team released iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3 jailbreak update of English version jailbreak tool. The new version, Pangu 1.1 has fixed some bugs and improved stability of jailbreak. Also it has Added 1 year Enterprise Certificate for jailbreak app. So, you no longer have to re-install Pangu jailbreak app every week until April 2017.
This will be really good news for Pangu English users all around the world. Here we like to show all necessary information for user to jailbreak iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3 with install Cydia using new Pangu V1.1 tool.
Few days ago, Pangu Team released Chinese version of jailbreak for iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3 first time. Later, Pangu V1.0 English tool released for international users. Now, Pangu V1.1 the latest tool available to download & install with Cydia Impactor tool.
Pangu V1.1 English tool supports to jailbreak & install Cydia for iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3 running iPhone, iPad & iPod on Windows, Mac & Linux platforms. Pangu Chinese tool combined with PP tool but, Pangu English version uses Cydia Impactor tool which developed by the Saurik to help of the jailbreak process.
Pangu V1.1 compatible devices to jailbreak
64-bit devices only.
- iPhone 5S, 6 & 6 Plus, 6S & 6S Plus, SE
- iPod Touch 6G
- iPad Mini 2 & 3 & 4, Air & Air 2, Pro
iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini 1st generation & iPod Touch 5G (32-bit) devices currently not support with Pangu jailbreak
New Home Depot jailbreak iOS 9.1 – 9.3.4 released! Apple 32-bit device users also can download Cydia for their device now.
Support iOS versions to jailbreak with Pangu
- iOS 9.3.3
- iOS 9.3.2
- iOS 9.3.1
- iOS 9.3
- iOS 9.2.1
- iOS 9.2
iOS 9.3.4 currently not support – Apple killed Pangu in iOS 9.3.4 – Read more [..]
Instructions for Pangu English Users
- Backup your device, Find My iPhone Disable, Disable Passcode. Please follow these instructions before use this tool.
- You need to download Cydia Impactor tool compatible with your operating system with official website.
How to use Pangu V1.1 (English Version) to jailbreak your device
- Download IPA file (Jailbreak Tool – Version 1.1) on your computer from direct Download link – Click Here to download IPA file
- Download Cydia Impactor compatible with your computer OS – Click Here for Windows, Click Here to MAC
- Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod to your computer via a USB cable
- Run Cydia Impactor tool on your computer. You can See the tool detected your device properly. Drag and Drop downloaded IPA file on to Cydia Impactor as follows.
Note – Your regular Apple ID can be used here. However, it’s better to create a new Apple ID to continue with this process. Apple ID is used for create a free Apple developer certificate for signing the iPA file of Pangu jailbreak. The certificate will expire in 7 days (A paid developer certificate lasts 1 year). If your certificate gets expired you can’t use Pangu app on your Home screen to re-jailbreak. Then you have to remove Pangu app from your device & need to follow these full steps again.
Pangu V1.1 includes an option for get 1 year Enterprise Certificate. So, you no longer have to re-install Pangu jailbreak app every week until April 2017.
- You will receive Apple warning. Click “OK” button to continue.
- Wait and observe the process.
- Once the process completed you can see start button on the Cydia Impactor. You are already done and now you can close the Cydia Impactor.
- Go to your iOS device’s Home Screen, you can see Pangu App on your home screen.
- Now you need to trust installed profile with Settings > General > Device Management and select the profile associate with your Apple ID. Tap Trust and Tap Trust to Pangu app to execute with your device.
- Then launch Pangu app in home screen. Tap Start to continue jailbreak process. Please make sure to tick the option that says “Use embedded Certificate effective until 2017“. That allows you to get 1 year Enterprise Certificate for you jailbreak.
- Then lock your device by pressing sleep button. Two notifications will appear. One is storage full and other one is Pangu message. Ignore – Storage Full message. Pangu message – Wait to install Cydia and relevant files.
- Wait and Observe the process. After few moment your device will respring automatically. Then you can see Cydia with your home screen. Now you have successfully jailbroken iOS 9.2 to 9.3.3 device with Pangu English version.
No Computer Method
Now you all ready to customize your idevice. Launch Cydia on your device, there are thousands of amazing apps, themes, extensions available to modify your device. You can find best Cydia apps & tweaks in bellow list..
Unable to jailbreak your device with Pangu ? Just follow bellow guide to fix common issues & jailbreak successful..
- This is semi-untether jailbreak. So, you need to re-run the jailbreak after each reboot. Do not delete the Pangu app on your device’s Home screen because you will need to re-execute the app to use Cydia & jailbreak tweaks after restart your device.
Strictly recommend :