Finally we have that good news you are waiting for a long time. iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak for iPhone, iPad & iPod has been released! Now you can download new Phoenix jailbreak for iOS 9.3.5 running devices & install Cydia.
What is Phoenix jailbreak? This is a new tool that just released to the public for jailbreak & Cydia download for iOS 9.3.5 running devices. This jailbreak is semi-untethered & at the time it compatible with all 32-bit Apple devices.
The Phoenix jailbreak exploit for iOS 9.3.5 has been developed by the tihmstar & Siguza, two well-known iOS hackers. They Special thanks to mbazaliy and qwertyoruiop with extensive contributions by jk9357 (@REALKJCMEMBER) who made Home Depot jailbreak for iOS 9.1 – 9.3.4. The jailbreak app also looks quite similar to the Home Depot tool.
Here’s all you need to know about iOS 9.3.5 Phoenix jailbreak
- The jailbreak is semi-untethered type means you need to re-jailbreak after each reboot your device.
- Phoneinx jailbreak is only compatible with 32-bit devices.
- It works on iOS 9.3.5 firmware only.
- You need to side-load the IPA with Cydia Impactor tool
- It installs Cydia after jailbreak your device.
- Can install Mixtape Player
Phoenix jailbreak compatible devices
- iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
- iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad Mini
- iPod Touch 5
Phoenix jailbreak compatible Firmware
- iOS 9.3.5
Phoenix jailbreak – Changelog
v3 (8. Aug 2017)
- Fixed custom offsets
v2 (7. Aug 2017)
- Removes problematic binaries that resulted in multiple scripts breaking.
Thanks to angelXwind for pointing this out.
- Fixes a problem with LaunchDaemons not starting after re-jailbreaking.
- Fixes a problem in Mixtape Player where lyrics did not display correctly using Dark Mode.
- Fixes a problem in Mixtape Player where seeking would result in graphical glitches.
- “Better Not Lack” (track 12) now appears correctly in Mixtape Player.
- Temporarily disable Dark Mode in Mixtape Player by firmly pressing the app icon and choosing “Mixtape Player”.
v1 (7. Aug 2017)
- Initial release
How to jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 iPhone, iPad or iPod with Phoenix ?
Step 2: Connect your iPhone / iPad / iPod to computer using a USB cable.
Step 3: Open Cydia Impactor, drag and drop the downloaded IPA file onto Cydia Impactor
Step 4: Enter a valid Apple ID and password, when Cydia Impactor ask.
Step 6: On your device, go to “Settings” >> “General” >> “Profiles & Device Management”. Find the profile associated with your Apple ID and open it. Then, tap on the “Trust”
Step 7: Run the Phoenix app on your Home screen and tap on “Prepare For Jailbreak“.
Step 8: It will prompt you to download the free Mixtape Player. If you want to download it, tap on “Download Free Mixtape Now” otherwise tap on “Proceed with Jailbreak” button to continue.
Step 9: Then, it will check the compatibility again. If your device is supported, you will get another screen then tap on “Use Provided Offsets”.
That’s it, open the Cydia & start installing your favorites Cydia apps for your device.
If you fail to install Cydia & reboot your device, open the Phoenix jailbreak app again on your Home screen and tap on “Kickstart Jailbreak” option.
Exploit might fail a few times, if it does just try again.