They are working hard and non-stop. Pangu has released another important update for jailbreak, iOS 8/8+. This is the Pangu version 1.2.1 and it is a Big released. Because; which include latest stable version of Cydia installer. Now, all you are able to install Cydia for iOS 8-8.1 devices using Pangu 1.2.1 jailbreak update.
Initial version of Pangu for iOS 8 was released on 22 of October, 2014 for the public. It supported for jailbreak all the iDevices which are running on iOS 8, 8.0.2 & 8.1 as untethered. But; at that time Cydia was not installed with Pangu tool. After that Pangu has released 04 major version updates (1.0.1, 1.1.0, 1.2.0 and 1.2.1) for Pangu8 jailbreak tool within short period of time. Meanwhile, Pangu bundled Cydia installer for their jailbreak tool. Now it added some facilities as Restore function with Pangu jailbreak & also Optimize the jailbreak process during the updates. The latest Pangu 1.2.1 version has bundled with latest Cydia installer 1.1.16 and caused; fixed boot issue when using “Restore from Backup” feature in iTunes
What are the change..
Pangu 1.2.1 （06.11.2014）
- Integrate with Cydia 1.1.16 – fixed issue when using “Restore from Backup” feature in iTunes.
Pangu 1.2.0 (04.11.2014)
- Fix the issue that launchd may drain CPU on 32-bit devices.
- Fix Safari reloading bug and occasionally crash problem.
- Optimize jailbreak process.
- Restore function now support iPad Air2/iPad Mini3.