Electra Jailbreak with Cydia for iOS 11 – 11.1.2 Released!
Very good news for iOS 11 users, those who are waiting for Cydia. Electra jailbreak for iOS 11 – 11.1.2 has been officially released with Cydia for all 64-bit device. Here’s all you need to know about Electra jailbreak and how you can download Cydia for iOS 11 – 11.1.2 running iPhone, iPad or iPod.
As you may also know, Electra jailbreak toolkit (without Cydia) beta build was seeded in few weeks ago specially for developers. Finally, the developer Coolstar has released new version of Electra jailbreak with included Cydia. So, this is what all iOS 11 jailbreakers are waiting for a long time.
Didn’t you heard about Electra jailbreak? It is a new jailbreak Toolkit for iOS 11. It supports to jailbreak all 64-bit iOS devices including iPhone X & 8 running iOS 11 to iOS 11.1.2. Electra jailbreak is based on the Ian Beer’s iOS 11.1.2 exploit and dveloped by the famous tweak developer & hacker, Coolstar (@coolstarorg). Electra is a new type of tool is called KPP-less jailbreak.
Electra Update :
Electr 1.0.4 –
- Beta 11 version error fixed with removing all XPC code
- Update Tweak Injector, Safe with system daemons
- Replace TCP,UPP,XPC with MIG
Electra 1.0.3 released for public users, This updated fixed Freezing issue in jailbreak process. They have mentioned this update with their twiter account. Also new iOS 1.0.3 jailbreak solution is little shower compare with iOS 1.0.2,
Electra jailbreak compatibility
It works install Cydia on all 64-bit devices running iOS 11 to iOS 11.1.2 including iPhone X & iPhone 8 devices as well
- iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S
- iPad 5(2017), iPad Pro 12.9 (1st & 2nd generation), iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air
- iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2
- iPod Touch 6
- iOS 11.1.2
- iOS 11.1.1
- iOS 11.1
- iOS 11.0.3
- iOS 11.0.2
- iOS 11.0.1
- iOS 11.0
What’s new in Electra jailbreak ?
The main feature is it comes with a working version of Cydia. Follow you can check-out the fully changelog;
- Remove all XPC code that could possibly have been problematic ever since beta 11
- Replace TCP, UDP and XPC with MIG (thanks Psychotea from the Meridian team)
- Recommended to also update Tweak Injector to 1.0.4 from our repo to get safe mode in system daemons as well
- Revert change to XPC in xpcproxy in beta 11
- Fix intermittent freezing issues that would affect certain devices on beta 10 -> 1.0.2
- Fix false positives where Electra would think topanga was installed when only liberiOS was
- Prevent loading pacakges from saurik’s repo (since Cydia can’t be patched to remove it)
- Fix APT 0.7 Strict (lib) on devices that may have already updated to the broken copy from saurik’s repo
- Fix some false positives where Electra would think topanga was installed when only liberiOS was
- Initial Release
Download Electra jailbreak