How To Download & Install Cydia For iOS 7.0 – 7.0.6 With evasi0n 7 Jailbreak [Tutorial]
These are the instructions on download & install Cydia for iOS 7.0 to iOS 7.0.6 running iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch using evasi0n 7 jailbreak. As you may know, Cydia download directly for any iOS device is not possible. You have to follow jailbreak procedure to get real Cydia for your device.
Download evasi0n 7 jailbreak tool supports for iOS 7.0 – 7.0.6 on to your computer and follow the instructions to jailbreak & download Cydia. Select your computer platform to download evasi0n7 tool (compatible with both Windows and MAC platforms).
For Windows users (evasi0n7 1.0.7) : Click Here to Download
For Mac uses (evasi0n7 1.0.7) : Click Here to Download
Evasi0n 7 Requirements
- Windows Users – XP Minimum / MAC Users – 10.7 Minimum
- Latest iTunes Download and install
- Make sure your device is running with iOS 7.0.0 – 7.0.6 version
Instructions for evasion7 users
- One of the most important thing is backup your device before use evasi0n7. This will benefit to recover your data if some error with your jailbreak process.
- Another important thing is remove device and backup passcodes
- Please close iTunes and related applications opened for work.
- evasi0n jailbreak process is simple and less than 10 minutes of time you can do this properly. If any error was happened please execute all process again.
How to Use evasi0n7 for Jailbreak your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Download evasi0n7 latest version using above download links
- Connect your device into PC using USB cable
- Click Jailbreak button and wait till end of evasi0n process.
- After few minutes Cydia will be your home screen, Tap Cydia icon and it will take to few seconds to setup.
Note – Some Cydia tweaks may not be worked properly with iOS 7, this will be fine when developer update software.