Official TaiG jailbreak 2.1.2 released ! with Cydia Substrate compatible, fixed issues & more stable on iOS 8.3.
Three days after releasing jailbreak for iOS 8.3, 8.2 & 8.1.3, the team TaiG has officially updated their tool as TaiG jailbreak version 2.1.2 for Windows users today. By this new update, TaiG has solved most of the jailbreak errors & compatibility issues on iOS 8.3.
On 23rd June, untethered jailbreak released for iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.3 unexpectedly by the TaiG team. So, iOS users were very happy, because they can have installed Cydia on their idevices for customizing it as they wish. But, since Cydia Substrate wasn’t compatible most of the Cydia apps and tweaks were not working on iOS 8.3. That’s for TaiG just updated their tool with fixing compatibility & other issues.
In addition to fixing compatibility issue of Cydia substrate on iOS 8.3, team TaiG has addressed the issues of getting stuck at 20% and 60% by the new TaiG 2.1.2 as well as adaptate for latest iTunes. So.. with this TaiG 2.1.2 update, iOS 8.3 jailbreak is now more stable.
TaiG jailbreak V2.1.2
- Fixes problems of getting stuck at 20% and 60%, and adaptate for latest iTunes.
- Compatible with Cydia Substrate(Mobile Substrate).
- Corrects the blank Settings problem while matching Apple Watch with iDevice.
- Fix issues of UIcache.
- Still you are not jailbreak your iOS 8.1.3, 8.2 or 8.3 device – Now you can use TaiG 2.1.2 for jailbreak your device & install Cydia. Most of the Cydia tweaks & apps are compatible on iOS 8.3 now.
- iOS 8.3 is relatively more stable with TaiG 2.1.2. So, we strongly recommend you to update your device to iOS 8.3 with iTunes or TaiG Pro before jailbreak.
- If you are already try to jailbreak your device with previous TaiG 2.0 tool & failed, now you can get success with jailbreaking your idevice again using new TaiG 2.1.2 tool.
- For users who have jailbroken their devices with TaiG Jailbreak Tool V2.0.0, you don’t have to re-jailbreak your device. You can upgrade jailbreak by installing TaiG 8.1.3-8.x Untether package through Cydia on your device. The update available in TaiG source, http://apt.taig.com or 3K source, http://apt.3kzhushou.com
Complete Tutorial >>> How to install Cydia for iOS 8.3 with latest TaiG jailbreak
Already jailbreak your device with TaiG, Follow these steps to manually update
Open Cydia in your home screen, Then tap sources in the bottom
- Then tap Edit — > tap Add — > Add “ http://apt.3kzhushou.com ” this URL. — > tap Add Source (You can see verify URL and add source to your device)
- Tap “ Ignore (Temporary) “ – – > Select Source “ TaiG 8.1.3 – 8.X Unterther ” and Tap Modify — > Tap Upgrade — > Tap Confirm to add TaiG update to your device
- Finally Tap “ Reboot Device ” and click Cydia and enjoy features
This is the process to add TaiG upgrade manually.
Note – Cydia 1.1.18 is the latest version of Cydia, Perhaps this update also included with Changes tab in the bottom. Please upgrade to latest version to compatible with iOS 8.3.