TaiG jailbreak updated – TaiG download (version 1.1.0) for iOS 8-8.1.1Cydia jailbreak
TaiG jailbreak version 1.1.0 update has released. The latest update comes with fixed sandbox issues for Windows. All iOS 8.0 – 8.1.1 user are able to new TaiG download for their iPhone, iPad & iPod devices and jailbreak with Cydia download & install. Also Untether package has added to the Cydia store. You can download TaiG 8.0-8.1.1 Untether through Cydia.
If you not yet jailbreak with TaiG;
Those who have already jailbroken with before TaiG v1.0.2 and v1.0.1;
No need to re-jailbreak. Update jailbreak by installing TaiG 8.0-8.1.1 Untether via the Cydia and fix issue.
TaiG V1.1.0 (2014-12-05)
- Avoid sandbox generate redundant info.
- Officially built TaiG source (apt.taig.com), users who jailbroke with TaiG before V1.1.0, can fix this problem by install TaiG 8.0-8.1.1 Untether
How to download TaiG v1.1.0 via the Cydia?
- Open the Cydia and tap on “Sources” tab
- Tap on “Edit” in right upper corner.
- Tap on the “Add” button in left upper corner.
- Type “http://apt.taig.com” in pop-up url box and press “Add Source”
- After the package fully loaded, refresh Cydia and tap TaiG Sources–>All Packages.
- Select on “TaiG 8.0-8.1.1 Untether” and install it.
- Reboot your device, Congratulation! you are up to date with TaiG jailbreak v1.1.0
Follow our step guide for latest iOS 8 jailbreak