Another good news for Cydia lovers. TaiG just released jailbreak for iOS 8.4 iPhone, iPad & iPod. So, jailbreak now up to date with latest firmware.
The newest versions of the jailbreak which supports for iOS 8.4 is TaiG 2.2.0. Currently, new jailbreak is compatible with Windows only. Mac users have to setup a Windows virtual machine for run TaiG to jailbreak iOS 8.4.
New jailbreak can be used for the install Cydia for all iDevice which are running on iOS 8.1.3 through OS 8.4 firmware versions. This version includes latest Cydia installer 1.1.18 & fixes issues in the previous version of TaiG jailbreak iOS 8.3
TaiG jailbreak iOS 8.4
- Release date : 01st of July, 2015
- Version : V2.2.0 (initial version for iOS 8.4 supports)
- Supporting firmware : iOS 8.4, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.1.3
- Cydia version : Cydia installer 1.1.18 integrated
- Type of jailbreak : Untethered jailbreak
- Computer platform support : Windows
The new jailbreak compatibles with all iDevices running iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2 & iOS 8.3 & iOS 8.4 such as;
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air & iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2 & iPad Mini 3
- iPod 5
You can follow our step guide to know, how to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod on iOS 8.4 using TaiG jailbreak.
Update : TaiG has updated jailbreak iOS 8.4 !