Another update for Cydia is now available! Saurik has released Cydia Installer 1.1.30 for jailbroken iPhone, iPad & iPod. You can find bellow what’s new in Cydia 1.1.30 & how to download for your device.
Shortly before releasing Cydia Installer 1.1.30, Saurik has dropped Cydia Installer 1.1.29 with performance improvements & bug fixes in privious version of Cydia Installer 1.1.28. However, Cydia 1.1.30 also includes all the changes in Cydia 1.1.29 in addition fixes for bug of unable to install purchased items in Cydia 1.1.29.
Changes in Cydia Installer 1.1.30
- Avoid downloading translations that will 404
- Correct package catalog loading
- Improve package catalog sorting performance
Actually, this is not a major update of Cydia like Cydia Installer 1.1.28 that brought support for 64-bit & iOS 10. Cydia 1.1.30 is a performance release which improved the performance of loading Cydia. However, we recommend all iOS 10 jailbreak users to install latest version of Cydia. If you still not jailbreak your iOS 10 iPhone, iPad or iPod, just follow jailbreak & Cydia install tutorials in bellow..
- How to jailbreak & install Cydia for iOS 10.2 using Yalu + Cydia Impactor?
- How to jailbreak & install Cydia for iOS 10 – 10.1.1 using Yalu + Cydia Impactor?
How to install Cydia 1.1.30 ?
- Once open the Cydia, you should be able to see the update in the “Changes” tab.
- Click on “Changes” tab
- Tap on the “Upgrade” button in top-right corner
- Select “Confirm”