Cydia installer 1.1.20 released !
Another update of Cydia has released ! The new installer, Cydia 1.1.20 version now available to download for iPhone, iPad & iPod devices. This is a bug fix release & essential to update if you got some issues with previous versions.
After jailbreak iOS 8.3, Cydia has updated recently few times. The last update, Cydia installer 1.1.19 brought special features for jailbroken users to modify Cydia UI. But, that version has included few bugs & this new update mainly address the those known issues.
Changes in Cydia 1.1.20
- Section Hiding Sometimes Crashed
- Ignore Upgrades Didn’t Do Anything
- “Fix Half-Installed Package”… Didn’t
- Storage Reported Impossible Values
- Missing Changelog Item Re Backup
In addition to fix that issues that introduced in previous version, Cydia 1.1.20 supports for back-up your Cydia sources/repositories with iTunes. So, you make a backup of your device with iTunes, now after it includes list of Cydia sources/repos you had added already. (This feature also has included in Cydia 1.1.19. But, it was not documented on Cydia 1.1.19 change log by mistake)
Cydia 1.1.20 can be installed on :
- iPhone 4S – iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPad 2 – iPad Air 2, iPad Mini – iPad Mini 3
- iPod Touch 5th generation
How to update your jailbroken device to Cydia 1.1.20?
- Launch Cydia and wait for load everything
- Tap on “Changes” tab, followed by “Refresh” button
- Wait for Cydia to prompt a message “Essential Upgrade”
- Select “Complete Upgrade
How do u install it
Open Cydia — > Update. Then you can install update files. Otherwise reboot your device, Cydia will update automaically
I lime this app if i now how to use it!!!!
You need to jailbreak device to get Cydia and update
can someone help me to download cydia.i m not able to do so.plz help
OK. Follow this article.. http://cydiainstaller.net/jailbreak/