Mac users how to install Cydia for iOS 8 – 8.1.2 with TaiG jailbrek ?
TaiG jailbreak is the one and only solution, which can bring Cydia on iOS 8.1.1 & 8.1.2 running iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch devices. So, Windows users are already lucky to Cydia download & install with TaiG download tool versions of Windows. TaiG has not yet released Mac version for OS X users.
Then, what about Mac only users ? They have to wait until TaiG jailbreak update version for Mac support ?? How long it will take ? That’s why we provide alternative method for Mac users to get Cydia with iOS 8+ TaiG jailbreak.
The following guide, show you how to jailbreak with TaiG untethered for Cydia on Mac. Using Windows virtual machine run on a Mac computer, you are able to download TaiG for iOS 8.1.1 & iOS 8.1.2 jailbreak with Cydia install. (Pangu8 jailbreak can use install Cydia iOS 8 – 8.1 Mac users – How to install Cydia on iOS 8-8.1 with Pangu8 – Mac)
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus
- iPad 2, 3, 4, Air, Air 2, Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3
- iPod Touch 5G
Supporting iOS versions
- iOS 8, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2
How to jailbreak with TaiG on Mac ??
Configure Windows virtual machine
- Download VMware Fusion 7 & Windows 7 Enterprises on your Mac.
- Install, then run VMware Fusion & install Windows 7 Enterprises through VMware Fusion.
- Through Internet Explorer download & install iTunes for Windows.
Jailbreak with TaiG
- Type “https://cydiainstaller.net/taig-jailbreak/cydia-taig-mac/” in windows explorer and download TaiG V1.2.0 latest version from this page.
- Connect your device to the computer via the USB cable.
- Extract the downloaded TaiG program & execute. Click Start.
- Wait for complete the jailbreak process with Cydia download & install & click Close button to reboot.
- Congratulation! Cydia will be on your home screen. That’s mean you have successfully installed Cydia with TaiG jailbreak for your idevice using Mac computer.
#Update : New PP jailbreak available available with Mac supports with Cydia install for iOS 8.1.2. Click here