How To Download Cydia for iOS 11 – 11.1.2 using Topanga Jailbreak ? [No computer]
These are the instructions on download & install Cydia for iOS 11 – 11.1.2 running iPhone, iPad or iPod using topanga jailbreak. Please note, Cydia is working now, but not stable due to Cydia still not fully compatible with iOS 11
What is topanga jailbreak ? It is iOS 11 – 11.1.2 jailbreak tool with Cydia Installer integrated. Topanga jailbreak was developed by the well known iOS hacker, Abraham Masri to developers for research purpose. This jailbreak also based on the Ian Beer’s iOS 11.1.2 exploit that was released few weeks ago.
Here’s all you need to know about iOS 11 – 11.1.2 topanga jailbreak
- The jailbreak is semi-untethered type means you need to re-jailbreak after each reboot your device.
- This is developer jailbreak for research purposes.
- It works on iOS 11 – 11.1.2 firmware.
- You need to side-load the IPA file of topanga jailbreak using Cydia Impactor tool
- It installs Cydia but probably not works well & unstable.
What topanga jailbreak achieves so far ?
- patched version of bootstrap
- AMFI codesigning stuff
- PoC jailbreak daemon to inject a given set of processes
- able to install few packages from multiple sources (dpkg is 70-80% fixed)
topanga jailbreak compatibility
Theoretically, it will work on all 64-bit devices running iOS 11 to iOS 11.1.2. The developer has tested & confirm that it works on iPhone X and iPhone 7.
- iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S
- iPad (2017), iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air
- iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2
- iPod Touch 6
- iOS 11.1.2
- iOS 11.1.1
- iOS 11.1
- iOS 11.0.3
- iOS 11.0.2
- iOS 11.0.1
- iOS 11.0
How to install Cydia on iOS 11 – 11.1.2 using Topanga jailbreak ? [No computer, No Cydia Impactor]
Before you start,
- Backup your device with iTunes
- Touch ID & Passcode – Turn off
- Find My iPhone – Turn off
- Clear History on Safari (Settings >> Safari >> “Clear History and Website Data”)
Step 01: Visit this page with your idevice Safari browser and Click on this ink
Step 02: Then, it will open another page. Wait for 5 seconds and tap on “SKIP THIS AD”
Step 01: Now, it will open another page. Ignore this page & go back to previous page. Click on “SKIP THIS AD” again
Step 01: Then, you will get iOS 11 to iOS 11.1.2 installation massage. Just tap on “Install”
Step 02: Go back to your Home screen, you will see topanga jailbreak app is installing on your device. Wait for the app to be installed on your iOS device
Step 03: Once it completed, go to “Settings” >> “General” >> “Profiles & Device Management” and trust the certificate associates with the topanga jailbreak app.
Step 04: Go back to your Home scree and open the topanga app
Step 05: Tap on the red hart sign.
Step 06: Click on “tap to jailbreak”
Step 07: Now, it will begin the jailbreak process and after you will see Cydia installing process. Just wait & see to complete
Step 08: Once it completed, you will get a massage that says “finished”. Go back to your Home scree and Cydia will be seen on it.
That’s it, now you have successfully installed Cydia on your iOS 11 – 11.1.2 running iPhone, iPad or iPod using Topanga jailbreak. Please note; Cydia is still not fully working on iOS 11. Once it update Cydia for iOS 11 by the Saurik, you will be able to use Cydia with its’ fully features.
Note : If this is not worked, just download the IPA file of Topang jailbreak and side-load using Cydia Impactor tool with help of a computer.
Topanga jailbreak – Download IPA