How to fix common issues with Pangu iOS 9.3.3 – 9.2 jailbreak ?
As we expected, Pangu Team released jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3 – 9.2. The Chinese version of the jailbreak now available to download & English version is still not released. However, we have noticed many users seem to be having some issues jailbreaking iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3 with Pangu. So, here we like to discuss some common issues / errors with Pangu iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3 jailbreak and how to fix them.
First of all, follow our tutorial guides to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod and install Cydia using Pangu tool. There are two jailbreak methods available, so one of them not work for you? then just try other one.
- Windows users – How to jailbreak & install Cydia with Pangu ? [iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3]
- No computer – How to jailbreak & install Cydia with Pangu using Safari browser? [iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3]
Please don’t forget, the new Pangu jailbreak compatible with 64-bit devices only. Therefore, 32-bit devices like iPhone 5C / 5 / 4S, iPad 4 / 3 /2 and iPod Touch 5G can not be jailbroken this time with Pangu.
prepare your device prior to jailbreak
We highly recommend prepare your device before jailbreak with new Pangu as follows. There is great chance to success jailbreak with well prepared device.
- Update your device’s iOS version to iOS 9.3.3
- Turn off Find My iPhone (go to Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone > Click to turn off)
- Turn off Passcode (go to Settings > Passcode > Enter your passcode > Turn Passcode Off > Enter your passcode)
- If you jailbreak with computer, iTunes should be installed on Windows
- Maintain your internet connection alive
- Leave your device alone, don’t touch any buttons, don’t run any other apps in the background
- Wait patient and observe the process
How to fix jailbreak issues?
- Unable to open the PP app on your PC – To fix this, restart your computer and then try to launch the app. If not re-download it again & try to launch.
- Apple ID error – If you get an error when entering your Apple ID and password correctly, the fix is disable two-factor authentication for your account. (Settings -> iCloud, then tap on your Apple ID & enter your password. Select “Password & Security” and turn off Two-Factor Authentication.
- Location service not work after jailbreak – Reset your device setting to fix this problem. (Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset All Settings)
- Cydia & jailbreak tweaks not working after re-boot the device – The latest Pangu jailbreak is semi-untether type. This mean, you have to re-jailbreak your device after the turn off & on. If your device re-boot, then launch Pangu/PP app on your home screen & jailbreak again. No need to connect with a computer as fist time you jailbreak. Therefore, please do not remove Pangu/PP app on your device.
- App / Springboard crashes – iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3 Jailbreak was just released and most of the Cydia apps are not compatible with latest iOS versions. So, wait until developers update their tweaks compatible with iOS 9.3.3.
These are the some common issues & problems with latest Pangu iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3 jailbreak and possible fixes. Most of them are simple mistakes & can be fixed. However, Pangu Team also working hard to fix known issues. Pangu will release English version of jailbreak with update soon…
Update : Pangu jailbreak iOS 9.2-9.3.3 English version has released! Most of the issues has now fixed.