How to fix common issues with Pangu iOS 9.3.3 – 9.2 jailbreak ?
As we expected, Pangu Team released jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3 – 9.2. The Chinese version of the jailbreak now available to download & English version is still not released. However, we have noticed many users seem to be having some issues jailbreaking iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3 with Pangu. So, here we like to discuss some common issues / errors with Pangu iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3 jailbreak and how to fix them.
First of all, follow our tutorial guides to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod and install Cydia using Pangu tool. There are two jailbreak methods available, so one of them not work for you? then just try other one.
- Windows users – How to jailbreak & install Cydia with Pangu ? [iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3]
- No computer – How to jailbreak & install Cydia with Pangu using Safari browser? [iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3]
Please don’t forget, the new Pangu jailbreak compatible with 64-bit devices only. Therefore, 32-bit devices like iPhone 5C / 5 / 4S, iPad 4 / 3 /2 and iPod Touch 5G can not be jailbroken this time with Pangu.
prepare your device prior to jailbreak
We highly recommend prepare your device before jailbreak with new Pangu as follows. There is great chance to success jailbreak with well prepared device.
- Update your device’s iOS version to iOS 9.3.3
- Turn off Find My iPhone (go to Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone > Click to turn off)
- Turn off Passcode (go to Settings > Passcode > Enter your passcode > Turn Passcode Off > Enter your passcode)
- If you jailbreak with computer, iTunes should be installed on Windows
- Maintain your internet connection alive
- Leave your device alone, don’t touch any buttons, don’t run any other apps in the background
- Wait patient and observe the process
How to fix jailbreak issues?
- Unable to open the PP app on your PC – To fix this, restart your computer and then try to launch the app. If not re-download it again & try to launch.
- Apple ID error – If you get an error when entering your Apple ID and password correctly, the fix is disable two-factor authentication for your account. (Settings -> iCloud, then tap on your Apple ID & enter your password. Select “Password & Security” and turn off Two-Factor Authentication.
- Location service not work after jailbreak – Reset your device setting to fix this problem. (Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset All Settings)
- Cydia & jailbreak tweaks not working after re-boot the device – The latest Pangu jailbreak is semi-untether type. This mean, you have to re-jailbreak your device after the turn off & on. If your device re-boot, then launch Pangu/PP app on your home screen & jailbreak again. No need to connect with a computer as fist time you jailbreak. Therefore, please do not remove Pangu/PP app on your device.
- App / Springboard crashes – iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3 Jailbreak was just released and most of the Cydia apps are not compatible with latest iOS versions. So, wait until developers update their tweaks compatible with iOS 9.3.3.
These are the some common issues & problems with latest Pangu iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3 jailbreak and possible fixes. Most of them are simple mistakes & can be fixed. However, Pangu Team also working hard to fix known issues. Pangu will release English version of jailbreak with update soon…
Update : Pangu jailbreak iOS 9.2-9.3.3 English version has released! Most of the issues has now fixed.
I jailbroke it and I did the reset all settings and Cydia disappeared
Did you reboot device ? Cydia will cause to un-jailbreak your device. Execute Pangu/PP app to install Cydia again
I also have rebooted and re-installed the Pangu app many times. It indicates my phone is jailbroken, but the Cydia app is no where to be found.
while jailbreaking from my pc i have had this message appeared on my computer
Failed to verify code signature of /private/library/caches/com.apple.mobile.installed.staging/temp.ZGlien
Pangu Servers unable to handle this
1.Create new Apple ID
2.Re-execute after few minutes
when ever I go into Cydia the first thing that pops up is “Database” and 2 rows of red words.
We cannot understand your error message. Did you jailbreak your device ? What is your device and iOS version ?
I get this error.
Please reboot your device and create new Apple ID
Download pangu and Cydia impactor latest versions
Find My iPhone Disable. Passcode disable
Execute previous process
My ipod has Icloud block. any suggestion How to disable or bypass?
Failed to find matching arch for 64-bit Mach-O input file /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.PqCg6x/extracted/Payload/NvwaStone.app/NvwaStone
What do I do?
Are you using 64 bit device ?
This is Pangu server error. Please download latest version.
Follow instructions, Power off your device and computer
Execute program again
Same Error if u know how to fix tell me
Whait is your device and iOS version ?
I jail time my phone and it was working perfectly, till one day it froze. Every time I went to restoring my phone to turn on the haikbreak it would freeze my whole phone. So I factory reset my phone. Cydia and a couple other apps stayed on my phone even though I reset it. Then I went on my computer and re jail broke it. Now when ever I go into Cydia the first thing that pops up is “Database” and 2 rows of red words. This made it so all my sources have nothing for me to install. So my jailbreak doesn’t work. What do I do? How do I fix it?
Restore your device with iTunes & rejailbreak with Pangu 1.1 English version. Please hurry-up, Apple is still signing iOS 9.3.3 but, they will stop signing at any time. Go to ipsw.me & check signing status for iOS 9.3.3 before start restore process.
How to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with Pangu 1.1 English version?
Failed to verify code signature of /private/var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.9zWvKm/extracted/Payload/NvwaStone.app : 0xe8008018 (The identity used to sign the executable is no longer valid.)
received above error, please help
Try Pangu 1.1 latest version.. http://cydiainstaller.net/ios-9-3-3-jailbreak/released-beijing-certificate/
Most probably this error was happened of Pangu servers
1.Download Pangu and Cydia impactor again
2. Delete Pangu app and reboot your device, better to restart computer
3. Run Panu as admin
i need help dude
i had uninstalled pp helper from my phone,by mistake what should i do please help
Did you install Cydia ? If you need PPHeler, try to install with Safari Method. Please backup your device before install
Failed to find matching arch for 64-bit Mach-O input file /private/var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.OA9Env/extracted/Payload/NvwaStone.app/NvwaStone
As we mentioned this error caused by Pangu servers.
If Pangu/PP already installed, delete app form your home screen.
Download IPA file and Cydia impactor again with our latest links or visiting home sites
Better to reboot device and run Pangu app again
I have IOS 9.3.3 and iPad Air 2, I try to JB and it seems to be OK but no Cydia icon appears.
I think I followed all required steps and I resume:
a) I have IOS 9.3.3 on iPad 64 bits
b) I downloaded Cydia Impactor and run using no admin rights
c) I deactivated Find my iPad and unlock code,
d) I setup new Apple username and login into iPad iTunes
e) I connected iPad to laptop and run Cydia Impactor
f) When device is visible on Cydia Impactor, I drag and drop NvwaStone_1.1.IPA on Impactor.
g) Cydia Impactor inject IPA file into iPad
h) I see PANGU application in iPad
i) I Open Device Management and Trust Profile as new Apple iD I created
j) I run Pangu application and select Start to Jailbreak
k) I press Off and I see Jailbreak Message from Pangu and respring
l) After restart no Cydia icon is present
I tryed three different Apple usernames, I reset settings and reset device but always same result without Cydia App. icon.
Any help on this?
Please spotlight search & make sure if Cydia is actually on your device or not.
If it is not delete Pangu app on your device then reboot and try No computer method
I did the same as cocoe68, no cydia icon, no results with “cydia” in sportlight, pangu says jailbroken successful. iPad mini 4 on 9.3.3. non computer method does not create icon either, it lets you go to cydia through PP but nothing works in there.
Don’t know what else to do, I have reseted so many times, backed up, restored, used different apple IDs, windows and Mac, followed everything to no avail.
Any ideas to solve this?
We have seen some Safari users faced errors with jailbreak.. Follow these steps to jailbreak and install Cydia
1. Backup your device
2. Download latest Pangu Windows version and follow our instructions
3. Execute file to jailbreak & install Cydia – http://cydiainstaller.net/ios-9-3-3-jailbreak/pangu-jailbreak-1-1-update/
This error message keeps coming up, any ideas?
Failed to verify code signature private/var/instalid/library/caches/com apple.mobile.instalid.staging/temp.W88NCO/extracted/payload/ppsideloader.app : Oxe8008021 (the maximum apps for free development profiles has been reached)
Please Follow these
– disable Antivirus program.
– Check your device,computer date correct
Thank you, I have just been searching for info about this subject for a long time and yours is the greatest I’ve found out so far. However, what about the bottom line?
I keep on getting
How can I fix this?
1. Better to create new Apple ID
2. Download Pangu latest version
3. Reboot your device
4. Execute application again to jailbreak and install Cydia
Worked until one day my phone froze and turned off randomly and then turned itself back on and now I can’t use any Cydia apps and I can’t rejailbreak my phone with the rejailbreal tool that was downloaded on my phone.
Did you use Pangu to jailbreak your Device ? Please reboot your device, Your phone will be fine. If same error appear please message to us