How to install Cydia with Pangu – No Computer (iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3)
Pangu latest version included Safari method to install Cydia application. This semi-untethered jailbreak is like JailbreakMe application that released earlier in the jailbreak. This method will be easy to most of Cydia loving users. We like to show relevant information as follows.
Pangu/PP Safari Method compatible iOS versions and devices
- iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3
- Devices –iPhone SE, iPhone 6s+, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6+, iPhone 6, Phone 5s
iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2
iPod Touch 6G
Jailbreak instructions for Pangu users – Without computer
- Backup is important before start jailbreak process
- Disable Find My iPhone (Settings – -> iCloud), Passcodes (Settings — > Touch ID & Passcode — > Turn Off) in your device
English users – How to install Cydia for iOS 9.3.3 with Pangu jailbreak English version?
Windows Users – Click Here for Tutorial guides to install Cydia iOS 9.2 to 9.3.3 [Chinese]
How to install Cydia for your Device without Computer
- We recommend to update your device firmware to iOS 9.3.3 as latest. However if your device running on any version within iOS 9.2-9.3.3, you are eligible to use Pangu latest version.
- Visit following URL with Safari Browser – http://totoateam.com/pangujb
- Tap install to Continue with Jailbreak. Tap install to install PP for your home screen. You can see Pangu/PP with your home screen now.
- Go to your device Settings — > General — > Device Management. Then Tap Profile — > Trust. User need to trust this profile in your home screen.
- Next Launch Pangu/PP app and allow push notification. Tap “OK” to continue
- Next Tap Circle in the Window, You can see it will turn to the text
- Please press lock button to sleep your device. Then you can see Pangu notification message and Storage full message.
- Wait and observe the process, Your device will be rebooted and Cydia will appear in your device home screen.
- Tap Cydia and it will prepare file system for your device. Now you can see enjoy Cydia features with iOS 9.2 to 9.3.3 device.
Unable to jailbreak your device with Pangu ? Just follow bellow guide to fix issues & jailbreak successful..
You can follow YouTube videos before use Pangu jailbreak tool to install Cydia for your device. Good Luck to all Cydia loving users.
Apple has canceled the enterprise certificate of PP’s that used to jailbreak iOS 9.2 – 9.3.3 via Safari browser. So, you no longer able to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 & install Cydia without a computer. Read more..
Method updated.! Now you can install Cydia via mobile Safari browser.
I think to steam removed the link cydia, because I can not download it…😢🙁
Apple close the Safari gate , Please use PC to install Cydia – http://cydiainstaller.net/ios-9-3-3-jailbreak/how-download-cydia/