Update #: Now Cydia available for the latest firmware versions. Upgrade your iPhone, iPad or iPod to iOS 8.3 & install Cydia using new TaiG jailbreak 2.1.2
This is how to install Cydia for iOS 8 – 8.1.2 on iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch devices using latest TaiG jailbreak -Untethered. Here you can TaiG download and jailbreak your iOS. Latest Cydia installer 1.1.16 is bundle with TaiG. The jailbreak process will automatically install Cydia for your device.
Please note : make sure, backup your device before the jailbreak start. It will save your valuable data if something got wrong. Also you have to prepare your device before begin the process. Follow the steps bellow, you are safe with us.
Compatible idevices : iPhone 4S & above, iPad 2 and above, iPad Mini and above, iPod Touch 5G
Supporting firmware versions : iOS 8 & above versions up to iOS 8.1.2
Preparations before the TaiG jailbreak start;
- Make sure your device & firmware version are supporting the TaiG jailbreak
- Very important : backup your device before the jailbreak.
- Turn off the Passcode locks (Settings –> Touch ID & Passcode –> Turn Passcode Off)
- Turn off Find My iPhone feature (Settings –> iCloud –> Find my iPhone Off)
Note : OTA (Over The Air) upgraded devices may fail in jailbreak. We strongly recommend, carefully read How to avoid TaiG jailbreak fail article before begin the jailbreak process
How to jailbreak?
Update : TaiG released version 1.3.0 for iOS 8.2. For more infor – Click here
Connect your device to computer via the USB cable.
Extract the downloaded TaiG program & run on your computer.
Program will detect your device. Tick off second check box below Cydia, in the program window to prevent install, TaiG App Store and click “Start” button.
After the jailbreak process complete 100%, click “Close” button to exit the program. Your device will reboot and Cydia will appear on your home screen. Now you are successfully jailbreak your idevice with Cydia download and install. Enjoy Cydia with the latest firmware.
- How to install Cydia for iOS 8.0 – 8.1.2 with PP jailbreak [Mac]
- How to install Cydia for iOS 8 – 8.1 using Pangu8 jailbreak [Windows/Mac]