Semi Restore for iOS 5.0 to iOS 9.1 running Devices
What is Semi Restore ?
Semi Restore software can use to restore your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch without loosing jailbreak. This is valuable for all jailbreak users. Semi Restore compatible iPhone, iPad, iPod with iOS 5 to iOS 9.1.0 running devices. So now you can restore your jailbroken device to a fresh version of current firmware without losing Cydia and jailbreak status of your device.
Download Semi Restore
This tool is support for Windows, MAC and Linux platforms
Click Here to Download – Windows, MAC , Linux
Follow Official Site – Click Here
Semi Restore Requirements
- Your device need to jailbreak to use Semi Restore
- User need to install OpenSSH to use Semi Restore software.
- Your computer OS Windows(64 Bit), Linux(64 Bit), OS X (64 Bit)
SemiRestore software is coolStar production. Follow their steps before use this valuable application.
How to use Semi Restore
This restore process is much easier as use of simple software. Download tool using above direct download links. Then connect your device to restore with Semi Restore application
- Run Setup application as Administrator mode
- SemiRestore will automatically detect your device and click Semi Restore to restore.
- Wait and observe process until process completed.
- Now your device with initial stage, follow steps and Tap Cydia.
You can see Cydia is working properly after restoring your device to a fresh copy of current firmware.
You cannot use SemiRestore to upgrade or downgrade you device firmware. SemiRestore only allow refresh your device with a fresh copy of your current iOS version.
SemiRestore is not a jailbreak software or Cydia installation software. This application is support only for already jailbroken users. to keep jailbrek. If you are not jailbroken yet, Follow device model to check jailbreak (Cydia install).
“Jailbreak Checker” will find your jailbreak status and point users for real situation to install Cydia application. Tap following button with Safari Browser to Find Jailbreak.
Whats the point of this?