Finally, iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak for iPhone, iPad & iPod has been released! Now you can download Cydia iOS 9.3.5 with Phoenix jailbreak on all 32-bit devices. Here’s how you can jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 with Phoenix & install Cydia on iPhone, iPad or iPod.
What is Phoenix jailbreak? It is semi-untethered jailbreak tool compatible with only iOS 9.3.5. It can jailbreak & Cydia download on all 32-bit Apple devices running iOS 9.3.5 version. This is the only tool that available to jailbreak & install Cydia for iOS 9.3.5 devices.
The Phoenix jailbreak exploit for iOS 9.3.5 has been developed by the tihmstar & Siguza, two well-known iOS hackers. They Special thanks to mbazaliy and qwertyoruiop with extensive contributions by jk9357 (@REALKJCMEMBER) who made Home Depot jailbreak for iOS 9.1 – 9.3.4. The jailbreak app also looks quite similar to the Home Depot tool.
Here’s all you need to know about iOS 9.3.5 Phoenix jailbreak
- The jailbreak is semi-untethered type means you need to re-jailbreak after each reboot your device.
- Phoneinx jailbreak is only compatible with 32-bit devices.
- It works on iOS 9.3.5 firmware only.
- You need to side-load the IPA with Cydia Impactor tool
- It installs Cydia after jailbreak your device.
- Can install Mixtape Player
Phoenix jailbreak compatible devices
- iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
- iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad Mini
- iPod Touch 5
Phoenix jailbreak compatible Firmware
- iOS 9.3.5
Phoenix jailbreak – Changelog
v4 (7. Oct 2017)
- Adds the option to force a complete reinstall by holding down on “Kickstart Jailbreak”.
- Fixes two crashes when contacting phoenixpwn.com for offsets if…
- …there is an SSL error.
- …a status code of 200 is returned, but the response body is empty.
v3 (8. Aug 2017)
- Fixed custom offsets
v2 (7. Aug 2017)
- Removes problematic binaries that resulted in multiple scripts breaking.
Thanks to angelXwind for pointing this out.
- Fixes a problem with LaunchDaemons not starting after re-jailbreaking.
- Fixes a problem in Mixtape Player where lyrics did not display correctly using Dark Mode.
- Fixes a problem in Mixtape Player where seeking would result in graphical glitches.
- “Better Not Lack” (track 12) now appears correctly in Mixtape Player.
- Temporarily disable Dark Mode in Mixtape Player by firmly pressing the app icon and choosing “Mixtape Player”.
v1 (7. Aug 2017)
- Initial release
How to jailbreak & install Cydia on iOS 9.3.5 iPhone, iPad or iPod with Phoenix ?
Step 2: Connect your iPhone / iPad / iPod to computer using a USB cable.
Step 3: Open Cydia Impactor, drag and drop the downloaded IPA file onto Cydia Impactor
Step 4: Enter a valid Apple ID and password, when Cydia Impactor ask.
Step 6: On your device, go to “Settings” >> “General” >> “Profiles & Device Management”. Find the profile associated with your Apple ID and open it. Then, tap on the “Trust”
Step 7: Run the Phoenix app on your Home screen and tap on “Prepare For Jailbreak“.
Step 8: It will prompt you to download the free Mixtape Player. If you want to download it, tap on “Download Free Mixtape Now” otherwise tap on “Proceed with Jailbreak” button to continue.
Step 9: Then, it will check the compatibility again. If your device is supported, you will get another screen then tap on “Use Provided Offsets”.
That’s it, open the Cydia & start installing your favorites Cydia apps for your device.
If you fail to install Cydia & reboot your device, open the Phoenix jailbreak app again on your Home screen and tap on “Kickstart Jailbreak” option.
Exploit might fail a few times, if it does just try again.