A new iOS 10.3.3 jailbreak for 64-bit devices has released! These are the instructions on how you can download & install Cydia for iOS 10.3 – 10.3.3 running iPhone, iPad or iPod using G0blin jailbreak.
What is g0blin jailbreak ? It is newly developed 64-bit jailbreak tool for iOS 10.3.x devices. It supports to Cydia download from iOS 10.3 to iOS 10.3.3 running 64-bit iPhone, iPad or iPod. G0blin jailbreak was developed by the Canadian iOS developer, Sticktron for developers, but now you also can install Cydia with this jailbreak because, xPreeks has added Cydia & compiled the IPA.
G0blin jailbreak has used Siguza’s new v0rtex kernel exploit & Luca Todesco’s yalu102 KPP bypass. Basically, it is a “yalu103” jailbreak for iOS 10.3.x
Here’s what you need to know about g0blin jailbreak
- It is compatible with iOS 10.3 – 10.3.3 firmware and 64-bit devices (A7 – A9 devices)
- iPhone 7 and 7 plus devices are not supported as yalu102 KPP bypass doesn’t support them
- Few devices and firmware versions are not supported yet due to missing offsets and will be added with an update.
- The jailbreak is semi-untethered type
- It installs Cydia automatically. (Cydia and Substrate are now working)
- You can side-load the IPA file of g0blin jailbreak to your device using Cydia Impactor tool
credits – list of developers
- Siguza – v0rtex kernel exploit
- Luca Todesco – yalu102 kpp bypass
- Xerub – patchfinder (extra_recipe)
- Saurik – Cydia
- thanks: PsychoTea, ARX8x, Abraham Masri, ninjaprawn, coolstar,
g0blin jailbreak compatibility
It works on all A7 – A9 devices running iOS 10.3.x except iPhone 7 & 7 Plus. iPad Pro 12.9 2nd-generation & iPad Pro 10.5 are not compatible as they it included A10 chip.
- iPhone SE, iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S
- iPad 5(2017), iPad Pro 12.9 (1st generation), iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air
- iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2
- iPod Touch 6
- iOS 10.3.3
- iOS 10.3.2
- iOS 10.3.1
- iOS 10.3
Update : Sticktron has released goblin jailbreak officially for the public
Download g0blin jailbreak
IPA download from official site – Download (RC1)
How to install Cydia for iOS 10.3 – 10.3.3 on iPhone, iPad or iPod using g0blin jailbreak ?
Step 1: Backup your device with iTunes or iCloud. Take Passcode OFF if it is on
Step 2: Download the official IPA file of gobling0 jailbreak tool from above link on to your computer.
Step 3: Download Cydia Impactor tool latest version on to your computer.
Step 4: Connect your iPhone / iPad to computer using a USB cable.
Step 5: Open Cydia Impactor, drag and drop the downloaded IPA file onto Cydia Impactor
Step 6: Enter a valid Apple ID and password when it prompt.
Step 7: Wait for the jailbreak app to be installed on your iOS device. Once it complete, you will see “g0blin” app icon on your Home screen.
Step 8: Go to “Settings” >> “General” >> “Profiles & Device Management” and trust the certificate associates with your Apple ID.
Step 9: Open the “g0blin” app on your Home screen and tap on “(i)” sign in the upper right corner of the screen
Step 10: Enable “force re-install bootstrap” and click “Save”
Step 11: Now click on “jailbreak” button to start the jailbreaking
Step 12: Wait for to complete the jailbreak process. Finally Cydia will be seen on your device Home screen.
That’s it, now you have successfully installed Cydia on your iOS 10.3 – 10.3.3 running iPhone, iPad or iPod using g0blin jailbreak. Open Cydia & install your favorites tweaks.
Note : Third-party applications that need root access such as Filza are not working properly. So, please avoid installing these type of apps until fix this issue with an update.