How to avoid TaiG jailbreak fail & Cydia download with success.
TaiG is newly released tool for the iOS 8-8.1.2 jailbreak. Cause this TaiG jailbreak tool, all we are fortunate to get Cydia for our iOS 8 + idevices. Here you can TaiG download for iOS 8-8.1.2 untethered jailbreak with Cydia download & install.
However, some people have complained, they are unable to successfully complete the jailbreak process and Install Cydia using TaiG download tool. Most of the peoples say, they are partially jailbreak and get stuck at the 30%, 60% or 90% of the jailbreak.
About this issue, we can’t say exactly, why that error occurs? and what to do? But, there are few useful tips and suggestions for help you to fix those issues.
What should you do for success TaiG jailbreak?
- Do not use OTA (Over-The-Air) method to update your idevices.
OTA update affects TaiG jailbreak and usually causes jailbreak fail. If you already have upgraded via the OTA, please, restore your device using iTunes and then, jailbreak with TaiG download tool
- Recommend for download TaiG latest version for jailbreak.
Always, latest version comes with updated bug fixes. If you are use early versions of TaiG jailbreak tool it may causes some issues during the jailbreak.
- Prepare your device well before begin the TaiG jailbreak process.
- Turn Off Find My iPhone feature. (Settings >> iCloud >> “Find My iPhone” Off )
- Turn Off Touch ID and Passcode. (Settings >> “Touch ID and Passcode” Off)
- Turn Off Airplane Mode When Jailbreaking. (Settings >> “Airplane Mode” Turn Off)
- Free-up Storage on your iDevice.
During the jailbreaking process, TaiG download some important files & Cydia download & install into the storage of your device. Therefore TaiG require enough space free on your idevice & recommend to maintain about 3GB of free space before begin the jailbreak process.
- Please use fast Windows computer for TaiG download & install.
We have noticed, Some people use slowest early machine to support of TaiG jailbreak process. Cause, the computer unable to supply processing speed required by the jailbreak progress & stuck the jailbreak process at the middle. Therefore please make sure your computer is speed enough to complete the TaiG jailbreak process with Cydia download & install.
- Make sure the USB port of your computer well-functioning, you have connected your device to the computer.
If you fail your TaiG jailbreak once, try with a different USB port.
- Run TaiG Jailbreak as an Administrator.
It is best, execute the TaiG software program as an Administrator of windows. Right click on downloaded TaiG executable file on your computer and choose “Run as administrator” for do that.
8. Install latest iTunes version for your computer.
These are the highlighted instructions and the tips for successful TaiG jailbreak process. If it was work or not for you, please inform with a comment. Then, now you can download TaiG for jailbreak iOS 8 – 8.1.2 with your loving Cydia download & install. How to tutorials related can be seen in follows..