Another update available for iOS 9.0 – iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak. Pangu 1.1.0 has released with bug fixes & improvements. Now you are able to new version of Pangu download for jailbreak iOS 9 – 9.0.2 and install Cydia for iPhone, iPad & iPod.Pangu V1.1.0 includes several bug fixes & improvements for iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak they already had released. This improve the jailbreak speed, success rate and the reliability of the program for 64bit devices.
Here’s the fully change log of latest Pangu 1.1.0..
- Improve the success rate and reliability of jailbreak program for 64bit devices
- Optimize backup process and improve jailbreak speed, and fix an issue that leads to fail to jailbreak due to low disk space in Windows
- Fix a bug that leads to an exit of the jailbreak tool due to abnormal network status
- Add the re-jailbreak function (only for some devices that were upgraded via iTunes but were detected as jailbroken)
- Fix a bug that leads to fail to use the instrument function in Xcode.
This is very important update for jailbreakers. So, if you were unable to successfully jailbreak your iOS device with older versions of Pangu, (version 1.0.1 or version 1.0.0) then now can try with new version of Pangu download & jailbreak.
This is the complete step guide for how to jailbreak iPhone, iPad or iPod using Pangu,
Note: If your device is already jailbroken using the older version of Pangu 9, need to re-jailbreak it. just install the Pangu 9.0.x Untether through Cydia.