Pangu jailbreak iOS 9.1 released – Cydia download available for iPhone, iPad & iPod
After long time we have some good news for Cydia lovers. Pangu team has just released iOS 9.1 jailbreak for the public. Those who are still on iOS 9.1 can download Pangu iOS 9.1 jailbreak for Windows & Mac.
The new version of Pangu jailbreak tool is can be used to jailbreak & Cydia download for iOS 9.0 – 9.1 devices. Actually, this release is only added iOS 9.1 jailbreak support for their tool. Few months ago, they released Pangu jailbreak for iOS 9.0 – 9.0.2 tool and Apple patched Pangu in iOS 9.1.The new versions, Pangu for iOS 9.1 is untethered jailbreak. But it only can be used with new 64-bit devices like iPhone 5s and later, iPad Air and later, iPad Mini 2 and later.
Pangu iOS 9.1 jailbreak works on following devices
- iPhone 6s/6S Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5s
- iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air
- iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2
- iPod Touch 6th gereration
Pangu iOS 9.1 jailbreak – Support iOS version
- iOS 9.0
- iOS 9.0.1
- iOS 9.0.2
- iOS 9.1
- Pangu iOS 9.1 jailbreak tool does not work with iOS 9.3, iOS 9.2.1 or iOS 9.2
- It is not possible downgrade iOS 9.2 or iOS 9.2.1 to iOS 9.1 at this time as Apple has closed downgrade gates
- iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad Mini and iPod Touch 5G devices are not compatible with Pangu iOS 9.1 jailbreak.
- Pangu jailbreak for iOS 9.1 is available for both Mac and Windows versions
You can download Pangu iOS 9.1 jailbreak from bellow links for both Windows & Mac
Update : Pangu has now released updated version of iOS 9.1 jailbreak. Download Pangu latest version from bellow links;
Want some help to jailbreak & Cydia download your iPhone, iPad or iPod? You can follow our tutorial guide to easily do that..
Follow instructions before use Pangu jailbreak
- Please backup your data using iTunes or iCloud.
- Switch your device to “Airplane mode”
- Turn off Passcode (go to Settings > Passcode > Enter your passcode > Turn Passcode Off > Enter your passcode)
- Turn off Find My iPhone (go to Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone > Click to turn off)
- Install latest version of iTunes for your PC
- Please use latest version to jailbreak software to proceed
- Also better to disable Anti-Virus program in your compute