How to Cydia download for iOS 9 – 9.0.2 using Pangu jailbreak on Mac?
Pangu jailbreak for iOS 9 is now available in Mac version. This is the complete tutorial for how to jailbreak iOS 9 – 9.0.2 using Pangu on Mac. Users with compatible dvices running iOS 9.0 – iOS 9.0.2 are welcome to jailbreak & install Cydia for their devices with five steps. just follow the instructions are given below to success..
Note : This guide is only for the Mac users. For Windows users guide, follow below link..
About Pang jailbreak tool Mac version
- Latest Versions : Pangu V1.0.0 –
- Cydia version : Cydia Installer 1.1.26
- Release date : 28th October 2015
- Supporting firmware : iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1, iOS9.0.2
- Type of jailbreak : Untethered jailbreak
Download Pangu MAC latest version – Download Now
Pangu 9 Mac version can be applied for following iOS devices to jailbreak & Cydia download
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5/5C/5S, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 6S/6S Plus
- iPad 2, iPad 3G/4G, iPad Air/Air 2
- iPad Mini/Mini 2/Mini3/Mini 4
- iPod Touch 5 / iPod Touch 6
- A Mac computer
- USB cable to connect your device with computer
- A iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.0.1 or iOS 9.0.2
Important instructions for Pangu 9 users
- Please backup your data with iTunes.
- Disable Passcode by go through “Settings”–> “Touch ID & Passcode” –> Enter your passcode –> “Turn Passcode Off –> Enter your passcode again to disable it
- Turn off Find My iPhone by go to “Settings” –> “iCloud” –> “Find My iPhone” –>Enter your Apple ID Password to Turn Off
- Turn on Airplane Mode
- Disable Anti-virus programs on your iDevice as well as the computer
How to jailbreak?
Step 01 >> Download latest version of Pangu 9 jailbreak tool for Mac on your computer from below links.
Version 1.0.0 Download Now
Step 02 >> Double-click on the downloaded Pangu jailbreak dmg file to mount. Then, drag and drop it to the Applications folder. Double-click again on the Pangu9 icon to launch it. (If you fail with an error saying “Pangu9 can’t be opened because it is from an unidentified developer”, then right click on the Pangu9 icon, and select “Open” in the menu)
Step 03 >> Connect your iOS device to computer with USB cable & wait to detect your device by the program. Then, Click on “Start” button
Step 04 >> Select “Already Backup” button to continue jailbreak process.
Step 05 >> At around 65%, program will ask you to unlock your device and enable “Airplane Mode” again. Then, do it.Step 06 >> At around 75%, program will ask you to unlock your device and run the Pangu app. Tap on Pangu app icon in the home screen to proceed.
Step 07 >> Then, tap on the “Accept” button to give permission to access photo library. Then click “OK” to continue.
Step 08 >> Wait patiently & keep your device connected. Once the process is completed, your device will reboot again and tell you that device is “Already Jailbroken”
Step 09 >> Congratulations.! you have successfully jailbroken your device. Now you can see the Cydia icon on your home screen
This means, you have successfully installed Cydia on your idevice. Now you are able to endless customizing your device with amazing Cydia tweaks & apps.
After install Cydia on your device? Check-out here for;
Something wrong with the Pangu iOS 9 jailbreak process? Here’s troubleshooting..