Mac version of Pangu jailbreak iOS 9.0 – iOS 9.0.2 released.!
This good news for Mac users – Now you can Pangu download on Mac for Cydia install your iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch iOS 9. Pangu jailbreak tool for Mac has released to jailbreak iOS 9.0 – iOS 9.0.2 devices.Two weeks before, Pangu jailbreak iOS 9.0 – 9.0.2 initially released only for the windows users. So, Mac users have to find alternative methods to jailbreak their iDevices on iOS 9. But now, Pangu download available for Mac & you can simply Cydia download for your iPhone, iPad or iPod using Pangu 9 jailbreak by direct method.
Pangu V1.0.0 for Mac supports for following iOS versions
- iOS 9.0
- iOS 9.0.1
- iOS 9.0.2
Pangu V1.0.0 for Mac compatible devices
- iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4G, iPad 3G, iPad 2
- iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini
- iPod Touch 6, iPod Touch 5
Download link – Pangu V1.0.0 for Mac
- You are unable to jailbreak iOS 9.1 using Pangu V1.0.0 for Mac because of, Apple has patched Pangu 9 jailbreak with iOS 9.1 update
- So, iOS 9.1 users need to downgrade iOS 9.1 to iOS 9.0.2 if you want to jailbreak your device & Cydia download.
- If you are still on a older iOS version something like iOS 8.4.1, we recommend to upgrade your device to iOS 9.0.2 and jailbreak using Pangu.
- Upgrading or Downgrading only possible until Apple is signing iOS 9.0.2. So, want to jailbreak? Upgrade/Downgrade to iOS 9.0.2 right now before it’s too late. Apple could stop signing iOS 9.0.2 at any time soon. Please don’t forget to check iOS 9.0.2 signing status before upgrade/downgrade in here – https://ipsw.me/9.0.2
Update : Apple has stopped signing iOS 9.0.2. So now you no longer able to downgrade/upgrade to iOS 9.0.2
If you need some help to jailbreak your device using Pangu for Cydia download & install, follow our step-by-step guide here..
You may like to check-out;
For Windows users;