This is the good news for idevice users. New jailbreak update has released by the team TiaG as Version 1.2.1. The latest update, TaiG 1.2.1 adds Apple iTunes 12.1 supports for idevice users. Now, iTunes 12.1 users are also welcome to Cydia install for their iPhone, iPad or iPod device with TaiG jailbreak. The new version update downloads bellow;
TaiG Update Log
- TaiG can support iTunes12.1 now(By download new driver from a post in 3K BBS)
- Support all device with iOS8.1.2.
- Avoid sandbox generate redundant info.
- Officially built TaiG source(apt.taig.com), users who Jailbroke with TaiG before V1.1.0, can fix this problem by install TaiG 8.0-8.1.1 Untether.
- You can delete 3K assistant from Cydia.
- Accelerate Jailbreak speed.
- Improve the stability of Jailbreak.
- Officially released TaiG Jailbreak Tool, which support all device with iOS8.0-8.1.1.
When using previous TaiG 1.2.0 version, most of the users have got jailbreak failed with “Can’t find Apple driver, please download and install iTunes” error massage. The problem is, they were tried jailbreak with iTunes 12.1 version & it’s not compatible with TaiG. Now TaiG fixes that error by version 1.2.1 cause, you can perform jailbreak with iTunes 12.1. (Apple has released iTunes 12.1.1 for 64-bit windows as latest and TaiG works also with iTunes 12.1.1) Therefore, now you no need to worry about downgrading iTunes for TaiG jailbreak. You can use up to latest version of iTunes.
According to the TaiG update log, users need to download drivers separately for iTunes 12.1 support.
Need help for jailbreak with TaiG, visit following link..
Also may like ;