iOS 10.2 Yalu Jailbreak Updated! – Now Support All 64-bit Devices Exclude iPhone 7/7+ & iPad Air 2
Luca Todesco has released new update for iOS 10.2 jailbreak with support for more devices & fixes moment ago. With this update, Yalu 10.2 jailbreak now works with all 64-bit idevices excluding iPhone 7 / 7 Plus & iPad Air 2.
The latest release, Yalu beta 3 also includes fixes for Apple watch issues and added nonceenabler as default patch. Yalu jailbreak for iOS 10.2 initially released by the Luca in few days ago with support limited devices such as iPhone 6S/6S+, SE & iPad Pro.
Yalu102 beta 3 now supports for;
- iPhone 6S / 6S Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 6 / 6 Plus
- iPhone 5S
- iPad Pro 9.7 / 12.9
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini 2 / Mini 3 / Mini 4
- iPod Touch 6
- iOS 10.2 Yalu jailbreak still not supports for iPad Air 2. Please wait you will be added in next update
- Sadly, iPhone 7 & 7+ devices not compatible with iOS 10 .2 jailbreak. These users can follow iOS 10.1.1 Yalu jailbreak to download Cydia for their devices.
Update 1: Yalu beta 4 released
Change log –
- Fixes the vulnerability used to pwn the kernel
- dropbear now listens on 127.0.0.1 rather than 0.0.0.0, fixing a security issue
- tfp0 added
- nonceEnabler built in
- JITSupport is working
Update 2: Yalu beta 5 released
Change – for all iOS 10 64 bit devices except iPhone7, iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 4
Update 3: Yalu beta 6 released
Change log –
- fixes some issues some device
- fw combos were having with the tfp0
- nonceEnabler patch
Update 4: Yalu beta 7 released – Added support iPad Air 2 & iPad Mini 4. With this update Yalu has completed the device support – all 64-bit devices except iPhone 7/7+
You can follow updated tutorial of Yalu jailbreak guide to install Cydia for your device below..
All credit goes to Luca Todesco for this iOS 10.2 jailbreak. Thank you very much for the great work that gives iOS 10 users to digital freedom..!