Cydia Installer for MAC Users
If you are MAC user, follow this post to download & install Cydia with your MAC computer. Actually our Cydia Installer tool is only supported for Windows based computers. That will navigate users for jailbreak path. We like to explain as simply as possible to reach your target. MAC users are also need to follow same procedure to install Cydia. This post will really guide all of you.
MAC Users – iOS 8.1.3 or Higher versions
This moment you are unable to install Cydia for your device. Please notify your email to email@example.com , We will inform when jailbreak tool release with whole guides.
MAC Users – iOS 8.1.1 & 8.1.2 versions
You can download Cydia installer 1.1.16 using PP jailbreak tool. Most popular TaiG jailbreak team is also developing MAC version this moment. Therefore, TaiG lovers need to wait for Mac version release. But, powerful windows version of TaiG jailbreak available and if you can arrange a Windows computer.. Click Here to visit TaiG Windows version Cydia install process
Don’t worry, PP jailbreak provides, super fast & easy jailbreaking experience for Mac users with Cydia installer download & install on iPhone, iPad or iPod devices. This tool supports to jailbreak iOS 8.0 up to iOS 8.1.2 versions with Mac platform. Go through below link & it will teach in-detailed..,
MAC users – Install Cydia for iOS 8.0 to 8.1 running devices
You can jailbreak your device within 10 minutes of time using well known Pangu8 jailbreak tool. Actually, Pangu 8 jailbreak for iOS 8 – 8.1 supports not only for Mac but also Windows platform. Mac users, Pangu8 ready to serve Cydia for you now. Click Here to visit detail Process
How to use Pangu 8 for install Cydia iOS 8.0.0,
8.0.1, 8.0.2, 8.1.0 devices with MAC Computer?
I need to remind these instructions again
- Backup your device with iTunes for your PC. If you are willing to upgrade please use iTunes for upgrade your device (Download firmware compatible with your device and restore downloaded firmware)
- De-activate Find My iPhone, This can be do with Settings — > iCloud- – >Find My iPhone
- Activate Air Plane Mode under Settings
- De-activate Passcode under Settings
Way to Use
- Download Pangu MAC version
- Connect device into PC with USB cable
- Click jailbreak button, Next Window Pangu will show important instructions for you. Please read and after make sure with whole thing click Trust.
- Then Pangu will start to break iOS restrictions, Wait.. You can see necessary files are installing with progressbar progress.
- Finally jailbreak successfully message, Then close Pangu jailbreak tool.
- Your device may be reboot, if not reboot your device. Then all the updates will be added to your device.
- Check and see Cydia and Pangu will appear in your device.
Use below links to guides for iOS 7 running Devices
Links to guides for iOS 6 running Devices
Select Your device to install Cydia
Related Topics :