How to get Cydia on iOS 8.2 beta using TaiG or PP jailbreak ?
This is the TaiG & PP jailbreak tutorial for, how to download Cydia on iOS 8.2 versions. Now, both Windows & Mac users are able to enjoy Cydia installed iOS 8.2 beta versions with your favorite TaiG & PP jailbreak tool .
Via iOS 8.1.3 version update, Apple can have limited TaiG & PP jailbreak only for the iOS 8-8.1.2 versions. Cause, restricted to download Cydia on iOS 8.1.3 latest firmware. However, some peoples already have shifted to the iOS 8.1.3 version accidentally and worry about lost their Cydia jailbreak. The situation was more worst, when Apple stopped signing for iOS 8.1.2 because, downgrade iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.1.2 not possible.
Now, users can hopes up to get Cydia back on their devices with iOS 8.2. The final version is not yet released but, working beta of iOS 8.2 can be jailbreakable with install Cydia. TaiG & PP jailbreak work well on iOS 8.2 beta 1 as well as beta 2. TaiG supports iOS 8.2 jailbreak on Windows and PP jailbreak supports for Mac users.
Compatible devices for TaiG / PP jailbreak 8.2
Following devices, running iOS 8.2 beta 1 & beta 2 are compatible;
- iPod Touch (5th generation)
- iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3
- iPad 2, 3G, 4G, Air, Air 2
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6 & 6 Plus
- jailbreak supported only iOS 8.2 beta 1 and beta 2 only. beta 3, 4 & 5 not jailbreakable this moment.
- Restore your device to iOS 8.2 version beta 2 before jailbreak. (Officially only for the developers. It is best to go ahead if you are registered user for iOS 8.2 and if not, you have to search & download iOS 8.2 beta from the web.
- iOS 8.1.2 users – recommend to stay there & keep Cydia with your device [if you want to iOS 8.1.2 jailbreak click here]. Do not go to iOS 8.1.3 or iOS 8.2 beta jailbreak.
- Back up your device using iTunes.
- Windows users download & install iTunes if already not.
- Turn off TouchID & Passcode, Find My iPhone and enable Airplane Mode.
How to jailbreak iOS 8.2 beta for Cydia?
For Windows – TaiG 1.3.0 untethered jailbreak
- Connect your device with PC using a USB cable
- Download TaiG 1.3.0 version for iOS 8.2
- Open the application Run as administrator
- Tick off the 2nd check box in GUI & click Start
- Jailbreak will process & after reboot your device with Cydia.
Read more : How to avoid TaiG jailbreak fail?
For Mac – PP untethered jailbreak
- Connect your device with Mac using a USB cable
- Download PP jailbreak for iOS 8.2
- Extract an mount DMG file
- Right click on PP app & Open
- Tick off the check box in GUIs’ left bottom corner & click on the button in the middle to Start jailbreak
- Click right side button in the next screen
- Jailbreak will process & after reboot your device with Cydia
In near future, Apple will release iOS 8.2 for the public. So, we can hops up on both TaiG & PP jailbreak developers. Because, they have put step forward with this iOS 8.2 beta jailbreak. Stay tuned; we will update iOS 8.2 jailbreak status for you.
#Update : Apple has stopped signing for iOS 8.2 beta 1 and beta 2 firmware files. So, you no longer permission to restore your device to iOS 8.2 beta 1 and 2.
Related Stories :