Cydia Impactor download to install IPA files without Cydia / Jailbreak
Can install IPA files to your device without Jailbreak or Cydia application ? Yes, You can use following methods to install IPA files to your device without Jailbreak your device. This is most successful method to synchronize files to your device with PC.
Cydia Impactor to install IPA files to iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
You can use Cydia Impactor to intall IPA files to your device. First you need to download IPA file to your PC. Then synchronize file to your mobile to install application.
How to use Cydia Impactor – Step by step process
- Download Cydia Impcator using above direct download link
- Drag and Drop IPA file to Cydia Impactor
- Enter your Apple ID and Password to continue process
- Click “OK” Apple Developer Warning message
- You can see Installing process is going and wait..
- Observe process, You can see application is installing to your device
- Wait until end of process and you can see this Window in Cydia Impactor after few moment
- Close Cydia Impactor and Install Application’s with IPA files
Cydia Impactor is best method to synchronize IPA files to your device. This method will allow to install some IPA files without Cydia application. This means you can install some applications without jailbreaking using this method. User need to download required IPA files before run Cydia Impactor. This application can use to install APK files to your Android smart phone well.
How to avoid warning message after installed application with IPA files
You need to trust this app to avoid Untrusted Developer Warning message from Apple. Please follow this path.
- Go to Settings – – > General – – > Profile
- Tap Installed App Profile or Your Developer App with ID
- Now you can see App details, Tap ID/Profile Name — > Trust to confirm application as trusted app.
- Then your installed app will be verified.
You can follow these steps to avoid unwanted warning message after installed applications. Good Luck and Enjoy your favorite apps with or without Cydia.