The Chinese dream team – Pangu, just released untethered jailbreak iOS 9.0 – 9.0.2 solution for users. Thus, using this Pangu jailbreak tool, all iOS 9 users can Cydia download for their iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch devices.
So, we like to share all necessary information & guides for our users to get Cydia for iOS 9 devices. This is how to jailbreak iPhone, iPad & iPod with Pangu download for iOS 9.
Please Note : This guide is only for the Windows user. For Mac user guide, follow below link..
Pangu iOS 9 jailbreak supports devices
Pangu 9 can use to jailbreak all iPhone, iPad or iPod running iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1 & iOS 9.0.2 such as;
- iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4G, iPad 3G, iPad 2
- iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini
- iPod Touch 6, iPod Touch 5
Important things about Pangu iOS 9 jailbreak
- Latest Versions : Pangu 1.2.0
- Release date : 14 th of October 2015
- Cydia version : Integrates Cydia installer 1.1.25
- Supporting firmware : iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0
- Type of jailbreak : Untethered jailbreak
- Computer platform support : Windows & Mac
Requirements for Pangu 9 jailbreak
- A Windows running computer with installed iTunes
- USB cable to connect your device with computer
- iOS 9.0, 9.0.1, 9.0.2 running iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
Important instructions before use Pangu iOS 9 jailbreak
- Please backup your data using iTunes or iCloud.
- Switch your device to “Airplane mode”
- Turn off Passcode (go to Settings > Passcode > Enter your passcode > Turn Passcode Off > Enter your passcode)
- Turn off Find My iPhone (go to Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone > Click to turn off)
- Please update your device with iTunes (Over the air update will cause errors).
- Also better to disable Anti-Virus program in your PC.
How to jailbreak iOS 9 – 9.0.2 using Pangu?
Step 01. Download Pangu jailbreak tool latest version on your Windows computer from above official link
Step 02. Right Click on the downloaded “Pangu9_v1.2.0.exe” and select the “Run as Administrator” to launch the application.
Step 03. Connect your device to computer via USB cable. Then click on “Start” button.Step 04. Click on “Already Backup” to continue jailbreak.
Step 05. Your device will reboot and you will be asked to enable “Airplane Mode”.
Step 06. Then, it will be ask you to unlock your device and run the Pangu app. Tap on Pangu app icon in the home screen to proceed.Step 07. Then, tap on the “Accept” button to give permission to access photo library. Then click “OK” to continue.
Step 09. Congratulations.! you have successfully jailbroken your device. Now you can see the Cydia icon on your home screen.
Successfully jailbreak & install Cydia on your device? Check-out here for;
Something wrong with the Pangu iOS 9 jailbreak process? Here’s troubleshooting..
Recommend for you :
You may also like :