Another new jailbreak now available for iOS 11 & iOS 10 Cydia download ! These are the instructions on download & install Cydia for iOS 11 – 11.1.2 & iOS 10 – 10.3.3 running iPhone, iPad or iPod using C0F3 jailbreak. Please note, Cydia is working now, but not stable due to Cydia still not fully compatible with iOS 11
What is C0F3 jailbreak ? It is newly developed automatic jailbreak tool which supports to Cydia download for both iOS 11 and iOS 10. This jailbreak was developed by the C0F3 Team including Joseph Shenton and few more developers. C0F3 jailbreak is mainly based on the Ian Beer’s async_wake exploit for iOS 11 and Siguza’s v0rtex exploit for iOS 10.
Here’s all you need to know about CoF3 jailbreak
- C0F3 jailbreak compatible with iOS 10 – 10.3.3 on 64-bit (32-bit coming soon) devices and iOS 11 – 11.1.2 firmware
- The jailbreak is semi-untethered type
- It installs Cydia automatically but not fully work (Cydia homepage will work, but you can’t install tweaks or add sources)
- This is developer jailbreak for research purposes & still under developing.
- There are two different IPA files available for iOS 10 & iOS 11
- You need to side-load the IPA file of C0F3 jailbreak to your device using Cydia Impactor tool
C0F3 jailbreak compatibility
It will work on all 64-bit devices running iOS 11 to iOS 11.1.2 and iOS 10.3.3 devices (iOS 10 32-bit support coming soon).
- iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S
- iPad (2017), iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air
- iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2
- iPod Touch 6
Firmware – iOS 11
- iOS 11.1.2
- iOS 11.1.1
- iOS 11.1
- iOS 11.0.3
- iOS 11.0.2
- iOS 11.0.1
- iOS 11.0
Firmware – iOS 10
- iOS 10.3.3
- iOS 10.3.2
- iOS 10.3.1
- iOS 10.3
- iOS 10.2.1
- iOS 10.2
- iOS 10.1.1
- iOS 1.1
- iOS 10.0.3
- iOS 10.0.2
- iOS 10.0.1
Download C0F3 jailbreak for iOS 11 & iOS 10
IPA for iOS 11 – Download
IPA for iOS 10 – Download
How to install Cydia for iOS 11 – 11.1.2 & iOS 10 – 10.3.3 on iPhone, iPad or iPod using C0F3 jailbreak ?
Step 1: Backup your device with iTunes or iCloud.
Step 2: Download the relevent IPA file of C0F3 jailbreak tool from above link on to your computer.
Step 3: Download Cydia Impactor tool latest version on to your computer.
Step 4: Connect your iPhone / iPad to computer using a USB cable.
Step 5: Open Cydia Impactor, drag and drop the downloaded IPA file onto Cydia Impactor
Step 6: Enter a valid Apple ID and password when it prompt.
Step 7: Wait for the jailbreak app to be installed on your iOS device. Once it complete, you will see “C0F3” app icon on your Home screen.
Step 8: Once it completed, go to “Settings” >> “General” >> “Profiles & Device Management” and trust the certificate associates with your Apple ID.
Step 9: Open the “C0F3” app and tap on “Allow” button to jailbreak & Cydia install to your device.
Step 10: Wait for to complete the jailbreak process. Finally Cydia will be seen on your device Home screen.
That’s it, now you have successfully installed Cydia on your iOS 11 – 11.1.2 or iOS 10 – 10.3.3 running iPhone, iPad or iPod using C0F3 jailbreak. Please note; Cydia is still not fully working on iOS 11. Once it update Cydia for iOS 11 by the Saurik, you will be able to use Cydia with its’ fully features.
- How to download Cydia for iOS 11 – 11.1.2 using Topanga jailbreak ?
- Jonathan Levin released iOS 11 – 11.1.2 LiberiOS jailbreak for all 64-bit devices !